Leyton-Palma Lawyers provides expert advice and representation in family law matters, whether your matter concerns your children or entitlements to property.
We understand what you are going through and we understand that the legal system can be quite daunting and intimidating at times, and very costly at the best of times. At Leyton-Palma Lawyers we provide realistic, practical and cost effective legal advice that you can trust and be satisfied with.
We will assist you with a range of matters relating to the breakdown of your marriage or de-facto relationship, including:
- Making arrangements for you and your children
- Referrals to family dispute resolution, if required
- Applying for intervention orders, if necessary
- Drafting and submitting applications to the Court including urgent applications, when required
- Negotiating parenting orders
- Negotiating property settlements
- Organising the transfer or sale of your family property
- Applying for spousal maintenance
- Drafting and providing advice to you on financial agreements (before, during and after your relationship has ended)
- Applying for legal aid on your behalf , if you are eligible