Whether you wish to buy or sell property or just transfer your interest in your property to another person, Leyton-Palma Lawyers can assist you at all stages of these transactions.
From drafting and settling contracts of sale and vendor’s statements to providing advice to you on your rights and legal obligations under these documents.
We can prepare:
- Auction contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Vendor’s statements
- All property documents requires such as Transfers of Land, caveats, statutory declarations, statement of goods for the sale of land, etc.
- Apply to the State Revenue Office if you are a first home buyer or are entitled to a concession on stamp duty
- Provide advice to you on cooling off periods and deposits
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Contact us to discuss your matter with a Berwick conveyancing lawyer.